Our terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions
CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS POLICY
Airport or local transportation services:
- No charge for changes or cancellations with 48 hour notice.
- 12 - 48 hour notice is subject to 50% cancellation charge.
- Less than 12 hours of notice or failure to appear will result in a 100% cancellation charge.
- Cancellations must be done through our website, using the My Reservation option.
NO SHOW POLICY
- No show in the arrival or departure service is not refundable.
General Rules Details
- All private services use toll road (arrival and departure, there may be exceptions for transfers early morning or late night).
- Shuttle (collective) services may or may not use the toll road, that decision will be taken by the traffic department based on different circumstances, such as hours and traffic.
- All transfers on arrival, include 1 (one) bottle of water per person.
- Only private services may stop on the way to your hotel (not on the return) to buy groceries, the most common options are Costco, Walmart, La Comer, Chedraui Selecto. We request booking these services at least 72 hours before your estimated arrival. There is a charge of US$60.00 per hour or US$30.00 per half an hour.
- 3 year olds and under are free of charge (without infant car seat).
- Children from 4 years old are charged as adults.
- Infant car seats/car seats are available for hire at a fee of $5 USD each way, however, there is a limited ampunt of available car seats, we strongly suggest you bring your own car seat, or make and anticipated reservation to ensure its availability, otherwise we will not guarantee availability, in case of non availability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will refund the car seat charge.
- Any damage caused to the vehicle (interior/exterior), will result in a charge.
Luggage Rules Details
- Two pieces of luggage per person are allowed (60LB max), this weight does not apply to baby car seats.
- Additional luggage items such as a wheelchair, surfboard, golf bags, family pet, fishing equipment, large size cooler, and bicycle boxes is allowed only on our private services.
- An electric wheelchair does not fit in a regular van, please verify special vehicle availability.
- Our shuttle service allows 2 (two) pieces of checked baggage and 2 (two) carry-on pieces per passenger. Checked baggage includes most commercially available luggage and moderate sized boxes.
- No single piece of baggage or items where its weight exceeds sixty (60) pounds/(25) kg will be accepted in the unit unless there is additional help available to aid the driver in both the loading and unloading of such baggage.
- Pets will require a private van hired and inform us about your pet by selecting the option in the Extras tool.
- If any passenger has more than six (6) pieces of checked luggage or multiple large items you will require to hire a private van.
- CATCO will not be liable for lost baggage. Passenger’s baggage remains, at all times, inside or outside the unit, the responsibility of the passenger.